If you have a kegerator or keezer, you likely started out with boring black plastic handles. These standard plastic handles are inexpensive and easy to find, which is why most brewers buy them initially. What if I told you that for even less money, you could build a custom wooden tap handle AND contribute to a good cause?? Interested? Continue reading
Author’s Note: Post contains affiliate links.
Are you tired of bottling your home brew yet? I only bottled my very first batch before I knew I would have to make the switch to kegging. It’s SO much better!!
- No finding/scrubbing/sanitizing bottles!
- No messy bottling process!
- No uncertain carbonation levels (bye bye gushers & bottle bombs!)
- No waiting a month to sample your brew!
- No more wasting a full bottle for a small sample!
- Look like a total BAD ASS serving beer on tap at your house!