Adventures in Homebrewing is running a site-wide 13% off sale, ending today! This is a great opportunity to load up on their very inexpensive kegs. You could also grab the necessary supplies to build your very own automatic beer line cleaner. Or, if you are planning to brew soon, you may as well grab your grains, hops, and yeast at a 13% savings. Continue reading
Author’s Note: Post contains affiliate links.
Are you tired of bottling your home brew yet? I only bottled my very first batch before I knew I would have to make the switch to kegging. It’s SO much better!!
- No finding/scrubbing/sanitizing bottles!
- No messy bottling process!
- No uncertain carbonation levels (bye bye gushers & bottle bombs!)
- No waiting a month to sample your brew!
- No more wasting a full bottle for a small sample!
- Look like a total BAD ASS serving beer on tap at your house!